25 Vince Lombardi quotes to fuel your success
Anyone who knew the legend of the late-great Vince Lombardi knows that this man was a visionary, a leader, and one who aimed for success, and pushed anyone who he came across to have great success also. I am a die-hard NFL fan, and I am also a Vince Lombardi fan, so I happily and gracefully am proud to share these quotes with you. They keep me inspired, and I hope that they also keep you inspired. Please share these with someone else because Vince Lombardi certainly was a great man, and for someone like him to have graced the earth was a blessing.
- “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don’t do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
2.“Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call heart power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.”
3.“The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of the chosen field of endeavor.”
4.“I would say that the quality of each man’s life is the full measure of that man’s commitment of excellence and victory –whether it be football, whether it be business, whether it be politics or government or what have you.”
5.“To achieve success, whatever the job we have, we must pay a price.”
6.“Success is like anything worthwhile. It has a price. You have to pay the price to win and you have to pay the price to get to the point where success is possible. Most important, you must pay the price to stay there.”
7.“Once you agree upon the price you and your family must pay for success, it enables you to ignore the minor hurts, the opponent’s pressure, and the temporary failures.”
Now these quotes are amazing Vince Lombardi certainly knew what was needed to be successful!
8.“A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive, and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.”
9. “There is no substitute for work.”
10. “Most important of all, to be successful in life demands that a man make a personal commitment to excellence and to victory, even though the ultimate victory can never be completely won. Yet that victory might be pursued and wooed with every fiber of our body, with every bit of our might and all our effort. And each week, there is a new encounter; each day, there is a new challenge.”
11.“The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.”
12.“Once you have established the goals you want and the price you’re willing to pay, you can ignore the minor hurts, the opponent’s pressure and the temporary failures.”
13.“Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off of the goal.”
14.“There is only one kind of discipline, and that is the perfect discipline. As a leader, you must enforce and maintain that discipline; otherwise, you will fail at your job.”
I hope that you’re getting fired up with inspiration now!
15.“The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel – these are the things that endure and these are the qualities that are so much more important than any of the events that occasion them.”
16. “Mental toughness is essential to success.”
17. “If you’ll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives.”
18. “Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.”
19. “Leadership is based on a spiritual quality — the power to inspire, the power to inspire others to follow.”
You should be pumped up by now, if you aren’t already!
20.“Having the capacity to lead is not enough. The leader must be willing to use it.”
21.“Winning is a habit. Watch your thoughts, they become your beliefs. Watch your beliefs, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character.”
22. “Confidence is contagious and so is lack of confidence, and a customer will recognize both.”
23. “Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged on one thing: the result.”
24. “Show me a good loser, and I’ll show you a loser.”
25. “Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.”
So there you have it, 25 great quotes from a man who lived his life to motivate, and inspire other individuals. I hope that you take this information in, and process it in a way that will help further your cause, so that you can accomplish your goals. Remember that the only person in life that can stop you from reach your goals is YOU!!! So don’t stop yourself from going where you believe you’re destined to go in life, in other words NEVER GIVE UP!!!